Studying is for everyone, we believe, and everyone is welcome at Windesheim. If you have a disability, we'll see that you get the support you require to participate to the full.
We provide support for students with special needs, including the following:
- Visual or hearing impairments
- Mobility impairments
- Learning disabilities such as dyslexia and dyscalculia
- Memory and concentration disorders
- Chronic illnesses such as rheumatism, asthma, ME/CFS, Crohn's disease and diabetes
- Psychological limitations such as depression, anxiety disorders, autism and ADHD
Independent reviewers of the Centre for Higher Education Information (CHOI) valued Windesheim the best University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands in supporting students with special needs.
Prevent a delay in your study!
In line with Dutch laws on equality of opportunity, we work hard to help you attend classes. We want to help you avoid being held up in your studies. Our aim is to make sure that, wherever possible, students with special needs have as much chance to complete their education as other students. You can make it easier for us to provide appropriate support by telling our International Office about your needs well in advance.