You can apply for this elective through the Learning Agreement of your chosen minor
Drama and Improvisation (2 ECTS)
Have you always wanted to be dramatic? The drama module is optional and you will receive two credits when you complete this module successfully.
What can you expect from this module? Besides having fun and exploring the field of drama and plays, there are opportunities to work on several competencies, for example:
- Knowing your own strengths and weaknesses
- Being able to reflect on your own mannerism in the drama lessons and give feedback to others
- Being able to express yourself freely in different manners
- Being able to create short plays and give instructions and tips to others
- The use of body language
- The use of your voice
- Control of body movement
- Any input you give in class, design your own lesson
This module is a perfect way to become aware of yourself and the way you present yourself to others and because of this it is good practice for your presentation skills.
The drama course is optional and you will receive two credits when you finish this module sufficiently.
Download course description Drama and Improvisation