By accessing and using the Windesheim University of Applied Sciences website, the user agrees to be bound by the conditions and restrictions specified below.
- Although the content of this website has been processed and published with the utmost care and accuracy, it is possible that it contains incomplete or erroneous details. Windesheim cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of this website.
- All details displayed on the website, including its layout, images and logos, are owned by or licensed to Windesheim and protected by copyright, trademark and/or any other intellectual property law. In no way whatsoever are these rights transferred to any (legal) person accessing the website.
- The website content may be used solely for non-commercial and/or private purposes. Users of this website are prohibited from multiplying, changing, removing, forwarding, distributing or circulating its content in any way, or making it available in return for payment to any third party, without Windesheim’s prior permission to do so.
- Any references or hyperlinks to external websites have been included solely to inform the website’s users. Windesheim is neither responsible nor liable in any way for the content of any referenced or hyperlinked external websites.
- The provisions above shall apply mutatis mutandis to apps made by Windesheim.
Windesheim wishes to handle its information with due care, which means that security is important. Should you come across a vulnerability in one of our systems, we would like to work together with you to remedy this security issue as soon as possible. Learn more about the responsible disclosure policy.